1. How do I purchase furniture from website ?
2. How do I pay ?
3. Where do you deliver ?
4. What happens on the day of delivery ?
5. What happens if I am out when you deliver ?
6. Can I nominate a day or time for delivery ?
7. Do you accept my old furniture and I purchase new furniture in return for the value of my old furniture ?
8. Can FFL store my furniture ?
9. What if my furniture does not fit ?
10. Can I just pay a deposit ?
11. What if I don’t like it after it’s been delivered ?
12. What do I do if my furniture arrives damaged ?
The FFL delivery team will complete an incident report form to record the problem. They will ask you to sign it. They may also take photographs to accompany the paperwork.
The Incident Report form will be returned to the showroom. It will be logged against your order number, and assessed for action.
A technician will arrange to visit your home/office and fix the problem to manufacturing standards, generally within 7 days. If he cannot resolve the matteron the first visit and parts are required, we will endeavor to source them as quickly as possible.
In the event that a repair cannot be made, we will replace the furniture. The goods that are deemed faulty revert to the ownership of FFL and must be in our possession before payment is refunded.
You are welcome to contact us at any time either through e-mail or mobile phone and we will do our best to assist you.Your statutory rights are not affected.